The original BMW Dual Caliper solution! This dual caliper kit is the easiest and least intrusive way to install a true FD style secondary/dual rear calipers setup for hydraulic handbraking; aka making mad skids! Dont use an in-line system which can lead to constantly changing brake bias and pedal feel. Use this for consistent and reliable sideways action!
Our brackets are desgined by professional automotive engineers in the USA, manufactured in our own machine shop, and shipped directly from our door to yours. No BS, we stand by our product no matter what as we create it from start to finish. Feel free to reach out with any questions anytime during your build.
With this kit you can install a hydraulic handbrake for epic drift entries, controlled slides in rallies, and tight corners in autocross- all with just a few simple bolt on parts.
E46 M3, 330, and Z4 models are designed for:
- 4 Piston Wilwood Dynapro Lug Mount calipers (Wilwood 120-9703)
E46 32X models are designed for:
- 4 Piston Wilwood GP320 calipers (Wilwood 120-15753)
- All model brackets share the following:
- Billet aerospace 6061 aluminum construction
- Gold Anodizing
- ARP Hardware for connection to trailing arm, and 12.9 hardware found in other locations
- Allows for use of factory wheel speed/ABS sensors
- Does not require the removal of axle, hub, or wheel bearing to install, unlike comparable products
- Requires removal of dust shield and factory e-brake system
- All other models use the standard primary caliper and rotor